Unintentional Cause of Ozark Opry Fire

Posted by Warren Krech on April 9, 2013

Sunday’s fire at Lee Mace’s Ozark Opry in Osage Beach has been deemed unintentional. The blaze started in the front of the landmark building, in a small storage area above the ticket counter. Osage Beach fire investigators say an extension cord plugged into a CD player sparked the blaze, and no one was in the building when the fire started.  One firefighter did suffer minor injuries while battling the blaze Sunday.

The Ozark Opry building opened in 1954. It hasn’t been used as a regular concert hall for more than seven years.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Buy viagra online Buy cialis online Buy flagyl online Buy paxil online Buy ventolin online Buy xenical online Buy zovirax online Buy accutane online Buy amoxicillin online Buy topamax online Buy valtrex online Buy levitra online Buy finasteride online Buy diclofenac online Buy clomid online Buy cymbalta online Buy diflucan online Buy doxycycline online Buy celebrex online Buy antibiotics online