Two Charged for Camdenton High Bomb Threat

Posted by Warren Krech on December 7, 2012

Camdenton Police Chief Laura Wright says charges are pending against two teens for calling in a bomb threat at Camdenton High School last month.

Wright says luckily there was no explosive device—but they did evacuate the school and searched the area. Wright says while the teens might have thought it was just a prank… they are facing some very serious charges. Punishment will be determined by the juvenile courts.

LEAVE A COMMENT

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *