Breaking News

Damaging Fire in Osage Beach

Firefighters battle a large blaze at Osage Beach on land and water.

Investigators believe Saturday night’s fire at Lakewood Condominiums started in the fireplace or flue. By the time Osage Beach Fire Protection District officials got to the condo complex off Jeffries Road, they saw heavy fire coming from the roof. Firefighters got it under control with both trucks and a fire boat.

One building of the complex could be a total loss, and the buildings next to it sustained minor smoke and exterior siding damage. Everyone did evacuate in time to avoid any injuries.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *