MO State HS Sports

Carbon monoxide kills St. Louis man.

A man dies after being exposed to carbon monoxide at the Moberly airport. 29 year old Arron Herring of St. Louis passed away Saturday after him and two other men were found unconscious inside a hangar at the Omar R. Bradley Regional airport. The source of the carbon monoxide was found to be a malfunctioning heater. The two other men have been released from the hospital.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.