MO State HS Sports

JCMO house fire blamed on electric wiring

A pet dies in a Jefferson City house fire. Crews were called out to the home in the 1100 – block of Major Drive and found a fire in the basement. One person got out safely thanks to a smoke detector. Investigators think an overloaded electrical outlet may be the cause.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.