MO State HS Sports
KWOS - John Marsh

JCMO apartment fire blamed on cooking

Fire forces folks out of a Jefferson City apartment building. Officials say heavy smoke started coming from the kitchen of the basement apartment on Washington Street yesterday (tue) afternoon. Crews rescued two pets from the building. The Red Cross is helping the seven people who live there. The fire  did about 35-thousand dollars in damage. Investigators blame unattended cooking.

 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.