MO State HS Sports
Eagle 93.9

St. Charles man dies from carbon monoxide at the Lake

KMIZ — One person has died and four others were injured after a carbon monoxide poisoning Saturday night on a boat that was at the Lake of the Ozarks near Big Niangua Tonka Springs Cove.

The Missouri State Highway Patrol report states Steven Sutton, 66, of St. Charles died after a leak inside the boat.

Three other people on the boat reported to have moderate injures and one person reported minor injuries. One person was taken to a local hospital.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.