MO State HS Sports
JCMO house fire
KWOS - John Marsh

JCMO house fire

Firefighters say a Jefferson City house fire started as an electrical fire.

Crews were called to the home in the 1800 – block Mississippi Street around 9:30 Monday morning. There was heavy smoke coming from the house. The Red Cross is helping the person who lived there.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.